Welcome to the new booking system, we’re reasonably sure we’ve ironed out all of the kinks, but if anything strange happens, just get in touch!
Our booking types are there to help seat you in the best place during your time here. If you want to come and play some board games, but still want a bite to eat, select board games to place you as near to the library as possible. Board games are available to everyone, no matter where they are situated or booking type.
Please select your booking type (If any widgets are blank please refresh!):
- If the booking forms are empty, please refresh the page and wait a few seconds before clicking. If the problem persists you can book via telephone on 020 8057 6007.
- Some bookings may require card authentication. Please refer to our booking and cancellation policies for full information on charges.
- Booking is highly recommended, especially for peak periods.
- Under 18's require a responsible adult at all times and are not allowed on-site after 9pm. Bookings for food which include minors need to be seated by 7pm to comply with our licensing restrictions.
- Please keep young children seated and quiet whenever possible.
- Unfortunately we do not have high chairs or baby-changing facilites at this time.
- Our outdoor areas are only open for smoking after 10:30pm, and no food or drinks will be allowed outside after this point.
- Last orders for our kitchen is 9pm Monday-Saturday, and 8pm on Sundays.
- Last orders for our bar is 45 minutes before close each day.
- We do maintain a small amount of first-come, first-serve space for walk-in customers.
If you're booking a gaming table, please be aware that table fees will apply and will be added to your final bill. Table fees will not apply to children accompanying paying adults.